WatchOnline-HD is a site that only indexes the content of other sites (videomega.tv, openload.co, netu.tv, youtube.com and others …). Administrators are not responsible for the published materials, and no file that infringes copyright or copyright is hosted on the site.
WatchOnline-HD is absolutely legal and contains only embed codes from other websites on the internet. We do not host or upload any video, media, and we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright, legality, decency or other aspect of our site. If you have any legal issues, please contact the sites hosting these files, and we do not have any power over them.
If you believe that this site contains materials for which you have copyright, please contact the site administrator and specify the exact location of the material and it will be deleted as soon as possible!
Required information in the application :
The exact name and URL (of your copyrighted material)
Contact information so we can contact you (address, phone and e-mail).
Clear proof that you own the copyright for this content or proof that you are a representative of the person / company that owns this material.
For such a request, please send us a message to the contact page.
We suggest that if you really want to permanently remove your copyrighted material from the Internet, contact the administrator at the URL exactly where your copyrighted material is hosted.
Simply removing the link from this site will not lead to the removal of the copyrighted material from the Internet.
WatchOnline-HD takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online. It should be noted that WatchOnline-HD is a simple search engine of videos available at a wide variety of third party websites.
Any videos shown on third party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not WatchOnline-HD. We have no knowledge of whether content shown on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner. WatchOnline-HD does not host any content on its servers or network.
WatchOnline-HD is a pro-DMCA website and as such Content Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of links to videos that they believe infringe their copyright.
Content owners must understand that by having a link removed from WatchOnline-HD they will not be removing the actual source video from the 3rd party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
Content owners must also understand that WatchOnline-HD is a complex system of automatic indexers, robotic scripts and user submissions; if a video exists on the web we will at some point find it and index it. It is entirely possible that we will index a previously removed video that is hosted using a different URL or different hosting website. If this happens please let us know as per DMCA protocol and we will address the issue.
Please do not send DMCA requests asking for entire channels, categories or shows to be removed. We only accept requests for an actual link to be removed.
If you wish to request multiple link removals please use just one DMCA notice but list all the URL’s in that request.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/ ), WatchOnline-HD will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to WatchOnline-HD’s designated copyright agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to WatchOnline-HD by providing WatchOnline-HD’s designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit filmeserialeonline.org to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit filmeserialeonline.org to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.